Date: 8/27/19 8:47 am
From: Patrick O'Driscoll <patodrisk...>
Subject: [cobirds] DFO field trip Sunday, Sept. 1 CANCELED
The Denver Field Ornithologists field trip scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 1 to
the First Creek trail @ Rocky Mountain Arsenal NWR and First Creek @ DEN
Open Space has been canceled. Both areas remain closed because of the
prairie dog plague situation at the Arsenal.
We plan today to post a substitute trip to the open, west side of the
Arsenal for the same date and approximate time.
We also hope to reschedule the First Creek outing to mid-September,
assuming the closure ends some time after Labor Day, as the city/county of
Denver intends.
For information on these and any other field trips, visit the DFO website
at https://dfobirds.org/FieldTrips.aspx.

Patrick O'Driscoll
Denver, Denver County