Date: 8/27/19 7:18 am
From: Michael Parow <mlparow...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT Monarchs
I’ve noticed that too. Also, I was at Ludington State Park two weeks ago, and although there are always a large number there, there seemed to be a lot more this year. I go every year in August. —mike

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<378C9CFF-CEC8-4135-8F19-DAF1564C740D...>

Join us on Facebook!