Date: 8/27/19 5:22 am
From: B&D Naylor <bdnaylor60...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] rescue of a hummingbird
Several years ago we came home to find a hummingbird entangled in spider
web and dangling from the eaves.
We carefully and gently held her in a hand and then worked at getting rid
of the sticky spider web around it. We were able to get the bird free and
it flew off - probably a good idea to sweep the eaves around your feeders
once in a while to prevent that from happening.
Dorothy Naylor