Date: 8/26/19 6:58 pm
From: Charlie La Rosa <charlie.larosa...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Westminster Station Nighthawk Count
And just for a relative comparison, a lone nighthawk headed in the general
direction of Westminster observed a late summer gathering of about two
hundred people enjoying a terrific locally-sourced dinner and some great
locally-sourced music in the meadow at Crossmolina Farm in West Corinth
Saturday evening.

Charlie La Rosa
So. Washington

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 9:46 PM Pat Folsom <pfols...> wrote:

> Wonderful reports. I tried a spot in Waitsfield (UCC) this evening that
> was productive last night. NO luck tonight, only 4 last night.
>
> Pat in Waitsfield

Join us on Facebook!