Date: 8/26/19 6:27 pm
From: Scott Kinzey <0000007977429723-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Nighthawk Watch Results
8/26

     Five of us saw zero nighthawks on Mount Washington this evening.  Very dissapointing.
     I get home and find out that they had good numbers in New Hampshire and Vermont.  Zeke Cornell reported 354 at the Concord, New Hampshire site which I believe is the Capital Commons Parking Garage.  Don Clark reported 564 birds at Westminster Station in Vermont with one string of 188 birds.  Liz Lackey reported 105 birds at Stowe Village and the largest group was 51 birds.
     I may try again on Saturday which is the next evening I am free.
Scott Kinzey
Allegheny County
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!