Date: 8/26/19 5:58 pm
From: Liz Lackey <lackeytomliz...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Westminster Station Nighthawk Count
Gail Yanowitch and I watched in Stowe Village from 6-7:45p. We had 105 for a total. The birds stayed foraging overhead for quite awhile offering great looks. They drifted northward, then southward, then northward and finally disappeared to the south. Our largest group was 51.

I’m going to watch from my front porch tomorrow. I think I’ll be able to see most of the flight from this vantage point. It will be so amazing if it works. Will keep you all posted!

Liz Lackey
Stowe

> On Aug 26, 2019, at 8:10 PM, Donald Clark <sapsbks...> wrote:
>
> Finally a great night. We tallied 564 birds in 3 hours with one string of 188 birds. Hopefully this is only the start.
>
> Don Clark
> Grafton

Join us on Facebook!