Date: 8/26/19 2:36 pm
From: anneboby <00000038cbe79a41-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] rescue of a hummingbird
Maeve - as a hummer bander who has banded over 5700 of them, and in the process allowed dozens of attending observers the opportunity to hold one of these avian jewels in their hand for release, the response from all these people has been one of absolute awe and amazement...a life-changing moment for them awakening them to a whole new world.
I am pleased that you are now among them.
Bob YunickSchenectady, NY