Date: 8/26/19 6:19 am
From: douglas stotz <dfstotz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET No Sightings. Field trip at Brezina Woods on Wednesday
I am leading a bird walk on Wednesday, 28 August at Brezina Woods Forest
Preserve. Brezina Woods is on the east side of Mannheim Rd. between Cermak
Rd. and 31st. We will meet at 8 AM at the far eastern end of the parking
area and go until 10:30-11 AM. I had hoped that warbler migration would be
well underway by now, but still little warbler activity. Hopefully we'll
find a good set of early migrant landbirds anyway. I suspect mosquitoes
won't be too bad, but maybe have repellent just in case.

Doug Stotz

--
Douglas Stotz
Conservation Ecologist/Ornithologist