Date: 8/25/19 7:31 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Howard Eskins Baird's Sandpiper
There is a PA birder I miss seeing at Brig. That is non other than Howard Eskin. Below link is photos of Howard’s Baird’s Sandpiper on 8-23-010.

http://www.howardsview.com/Bairds/Bairds.html

About my peep that I stuck my neck out and ID’ed as Baird’s, I have been chasing it for the last two days hoping for a closer study. No luck there.

On Saturday when I arrived at Marker 4, Bill Elrick and * Jimmy * were glued to their scopes already. My first time hearing Jim’s name was from Mike Britt. Humongous knowledge in bird ID from what I heard in the past. I almost experienced a stage fright birding/standing next to these two expert birders to the point I could not ID a pigeon or a seagull.

I would like to believe *bird-god* has brought me Bill Elrick to Brig so I could bug Bill instead of asking so many questions to Howard when I used to run into him along the dike drive or at the parking lot.

Yong Kong
Camden County

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>