Date: 8/25/19 11:39 am
From: Allan Strong <Allan.Strong...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Tricolored Heron...potentially on the Colchester Causeway
I just got a message from a friend of a friend who took a picture of a Tricolored Heron. I'm trying to get some more information about where the picture was taken, but it seems like it was on the Colchester Causeway roughly about 10:30 this morning (8/25). If I get more details, I'll let folks know. If you are in the area, it might be worth checking out, but perhaps a bit of a risky chase.

I spent my birding allotment looking at the Am. White Pelican this morning, so I won't be able to get out there myself.

Allan

Join us on Facebook!