Date: 8/24/19 8:33 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Ano Nuevo today
Hi Lisa,

I'm no gull expert, but to me, your gull photos look like an immature
Sabine's Gull. BTW, great shots!

Compare to this bird:
http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/gulls_terns/gull_sabines_110924.jpg

If I remember right, the Ramers found the above immature Sabine's in
Sept. 2011 on Rio Del Mar Beach in Aptos.

That being said, it would be great to hear what the gull experts said.

Happy birding,

Pete