Date: 8/24/19 6:50 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Count of Roosting Chimney Swifts at Milan City Hall tonight, Saturday, August 24
It's my understanding that artificial towers have been more accepted by
Swifts in the southern part of their range, such as in Texas.
Here in the North, they almost never use them.
See this helpful site from the Wisconsin Chimney Swift Working Group.
https://www.wiswifts.org/
Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24LQTJrutm0h%3DLePa7_LyQ9T9TO9QzjckmMTEN_n6F3U%<3DQ...>