Date: 8/24/19 3:16 pm
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Rarities on NE winds
Well, I am assuming it was the easterly component to the winds last night and early morning.
Passerines were slow. But around. I did not do any passerine birding. I was sidetracked by the
various alerts and county birds for me……

Red Phalarope - Tinicum - found by George Armistead.

Sanderling - Burlington Fairgrounds - not sure who found.

Both were county birds for me!

Sunday I will stay local - RNC, Harleigh, Greenwald Park, Wheelabrator - choices, choices.
the passerines will be around. I just have to find them. And of course there’s still some
ferns to chase down. Now that the weather is bearable again!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller
<sandrakeller...>

Sent from my Imac