Date: 8/24/19 1:56 pm
From: Larry Corridon <larry961357...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Pinto Lake County Park Trail map
To interested mbb readers:

Below is a Trail Map of the Pinto Lake county Park. I have hand drawn or written in locations of additional trails, landmarks and some bird nest locations from this past breeding season. The Bittern nest still had at least 2 juvenile Bitterns in the nesting area as of yesterday.

Attn Nancy Adams: Here is the map I promised but please send me a contact e-mail address.

Larry