Date: 8/24/19 10:32 am
From: Angela Cobas <angnix...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Fwd: Cardinal
Not immature at all, she's got a bright orange bill, immatures this time of
year would still have dark bills, this is an adult female.

Angela Cobas

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxPJ5Z3X3-%2BDbMpZCkbROjwoL%<2Bw-j9BWbCSORgdXHua-zADyw...>

Join us on Facebook!