Date: 8/24/19 8:30 am
From: Vicki Davinich <vdav...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Fwd: Cardinal
You're right, the picture makes it look that way. I took the picture
because it looked albino when it landed on my deck. When I examined the
picture, the reddish tail edges and black/brown eyes became apparent.
Haven't been able to get a better picture because it's so skittish.

*Vicki Davinich, cell: 734/417-0024*

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAP4OfJfrC1C2nZQTj_pPtEEjqSab_ZU7%<3DbFB70b9N4j5JAX3PA...>

Join us on Facebook!