Date: 8/24/19 4:32 am
From: robirdman <robirdman...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Plover video
Quite a hiatus since my previous as my PC refused to finish processing,
as, I tried to compile playing jerkily, stopping completely and
rebooting.  And though I removed the drive from its permanent location
and starting using a docking station for my ASUS laptop, that device
needed a new battery and was out of commission for a while.  But with
new battery installed by Best Buy, for only $40, I was able to return
and finish on the ASUS. This is the same day as my last 2, when the 3rd
egg hatched.  In this the parents are conflicted in a quandary of
deciding whether to cover the remaining egg or the new chick which has
tumbled several inches from the nest.  Going back and forth perhaps
contributed to why neither will eventually survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfyW9bxkJ1Y

Rob Curtis

Chicago

www.theearlybirder.com