Date: 8/23/19 6:11 pm
From: <tuttech...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Thanks Guys!!
Amen...Keep it up Daryl.Tom
-----------------------------------------From: "Betsy Abert"
To: <bhaunts...>
Cc: "Wisconsin Bird Network"
Sent: Friday August 23 2019 7:53:03PM

Happy Birthday, Daryl. A well deserved celebration, not surprisingly
awash
in great birds and birders. We are lucky to have you among us and
wish you
another year of good birding.
Betsy Abert in South Milwaukee
On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 7:40 PM Gmail wrote:

> I spent a great day with some birders checking out Horicon
Marsh---49,
> Auto Tour and Old Marsh Rd (from the west side) for my birthday.
Beautiful
> weather and great friends/company and some enjoyable birds!
Highlights
> included Peregrine Falcon, 20-25 Black-necked Stilts, the family
group of
> Glossy Ibises, a Red-necked Phalarope, a Baird's Sandpiper, 11 duck
and
> shorebird species, 4 Bonaparte's Gulls, etc. And then a great lunch
with
> them, including a couple of unique gifts and even a cake, plus
countless
> laughs. As indicated in the title, thanks guys!!
> Daryl Tessen
> Appleton,, WI

> > Visit Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at:

Links:
------
[1] http://www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn
http://www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn
/> > To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use the Wisbirdn web interface
at:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn
/> >