Date: 8/23/19 5:40 pm
From: Gmail <bhaunts...>
Subject: [wisb] Thanks Guys!!
I spent a great day with some birders checking out Horicon Marsh---49, Auto Tour and Old Marsh Rd (from the west side) for my birthday. Beautiful weather and great friends/company and some enjoyable birds! Highlights included Peregrine Falcon, 20-25 Black-necked Stilts, the family group of Glossy Ibises, a Red-necked Phalarope, a Baird's Sandpiper, 11 duck and shorebird species, 4 Bonaparte's Gulls, etc. And then a great lunch with them, including a couple of unique gifts and even a cake, plus countless laughs. As indicated in the title, thanks guys!!
Daryl Tessen
Appleton,, WI