Date: 8/23/19 4:49 pm
From: John Liller <john.liller...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Grafton HS Hawkwatch - 8/23/19
I recorded the following this evening at my Grafton High School Nighthawk
Watch spot. (The actual spot is adjacent to the Municipal Center, but
overlooks the high school. Prior to the building of the new high school,
there was no separation of the two.)

Canada Goose - 1
Mourning Dove - 2
COMMON NIGHTHAWK - 44 (including a group of 26 heading south over Grafton
Center, and 16 heading south over the Quinsigamond River two minutes later)
Chimney Swift - 32
Double-crested Cormorant - 1
Blue Jay - 1
American Crow - 1
Barn Swallow - 3
European Starling
Eastern Bluebird - 8
House Sparrow
American Goldfinch - 3
Chipping Sparrow - 2
Common Grackle - 1

--
John Liller

WORCESTER ACADEMY is a co-ed day and boarding school for grades 6 to 12 and
postgraduates. Our urban setting, diverse community, and challenging
curriculum provide students with a solid, real-world education. Information
at www.worcesteracademy.org.

Join us on Facebook!