Date: 8/23/19 2:02 pm
From: Jim Berry <jim.berry3...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Ida Giriunas
I got an email from Peter Bruni, Ida's nephew, 3 days ago informing me
that Ida died that day (Tuesday). I'm surprised that I have not seen
any notice on Massbird yet. Today I saw Peter at Marini Farm and he
told me that there would be a service of some kind at IRWS in Topsfield
around Oct. 12, but I'm not sure of the date. We'll have plenty of
notice soon, I suspect. I'm sorry not to have any more information, but
wanted to get the word out.
--
Jim Berry Ipswich, Mass. <jim.berry3...>

https://www.avg.com

Join us on Facebook!