Date: 8/23/19 11:38 am
From: Jerry <bogey...>
Subject: Re: Lark sparrow present at Fort Moultrie
Correction!! After looking through some morning shots today, I did find 3 photos of
the Lark Sparrow at 9:30 a.m on the wall of Battery Jasaper. It was hot, and I was shooting up
into the sky with the sun behind me. The photos are not good, but that’s the bird.
I’ll post the photos on Carolina Rare Birds Facebook page.

Jerry Kerschner

Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 2:08 PM
To: <carolinabirds...>
Subject: Lark sparrow present at Fort Moultrie

The previously reported lark sparrow is present in a dead snag along the path on the beach side path (across newly mown field from Battery Jasper) at Fort Moultrie. Observed from 1350 to 1405 today.
John Cox
Mount Pleasant SC

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

Join us on Facebook!