Date: 8/23/19 7:25 am
From: Jeremy Meyer <jmeyer4044...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Strange Vulture Behavior
Near the Franklin landfill, you can see them doing the same thing.
Sometimes 30-40 just sitting in the field, that's not freshly touched or
anything. Last time I saw them like that, some were laying down, some were
standing and others just walking around. There were other birds too, not
just the vultures. I didn't see them doing anything, other than just
hanging out.
Jeremy Meyer
Franklin, Milwaukee