Date: 8/22/19 9:56 am
From: Gary Freedman <gmf7162...>
Subject: RE: [MASSBIRD] Ida
I didn’t know Ida as well as so many of you, but Paulette and I did get to spend time with her on 2 BBC Downeast trips. She was remarkable. I love the idea of the plank. She was such a force and institution in NE birding, I'm wondering if it would be possible to start a petition or effort to get the FWS to name the boardwalk in her honor? That would be fitting!

Good birding to all.

Gary Freedman
Stow, MA