Date: 8/22/19 6:23 am
From: tracy chiconas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tchiconas for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Eastside Chimney Swifts question

Thank you for the suggestion. I am familiar with searching ebird sightings.
I apologize for tagging you in my post, i thought i remembered your name as the person who posted about the St. Roberts chimney the last few years.
From a few other emails i received, it seems like that roost is far smaller & has moved to a near by building from years past.

have a great day!

- Tracy Chiconas
Mil Wi
<tchiconas...>

On Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 8:20:05 AM CDT, William Mueller <wpmueller1947...> wrote:

Tracy,
Look for these sightings (as they get reported) in eBird.
If you are not familiar with how to do that, send me a backchannel message.

William P. Mueller

Director, Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat Observatory, Inc.

Observatory online: https://wglbbo.org

Midwest Migration Network (MMN) Leadership Team

MMN online: https://midwestmigrationnetwork.org

<wpmueller1947...>

414-698-9108

Port Washington, WI