Date: 8/21/19 8:37 pm
From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber...>
Subject: [wisb] Sailbirding at the Milwaukee Community Sailing Center MKE Co. 8/21/19, some images...
Hi all,
Another opportunity came up for me to get on a Sailbirding adventure at the
Milwaukee Community Sailing Center and I did not pass it up. It was a
beautiful day, low winds to start with mostly sunny skies. Sailor Carl
Eisenberg lead the group with excellent birders Jennifer Ambrose and Lorri
Howski, along with myself. We headed out and had a heck of a great time! 10
species of birds seen along with breakwall. I don’t have numbers on each
species yet but there were large numbers of Double-crested Cormorants and
Caspian Terns along with gulls. Some of the species seen were Sanderlings,
Great Blue Heron, Least Sandpipers, Double-crested Cormorants, Caspian
Terns, Herring Gulls, Spotted Sandpiper and Ring-billed Gulls.

A link to some of the birds and action from the day at the link below if
you care to view them:

*http://www.windowtowildlife.com/sailbirding-at-the-milwaukee-community-sailing-center-in-milwaukee-wisconsin-on-august-21-2019/
<http://www.windowtowildlife.com/sailbirding-at-the-milwaukee-community-sailing-center-in-milwaukee-wisconsin-on-august-21-2019/>*

Thanks and good birding,