Date: 8/21/19 6:59 pm
From: Karen Etter Hale <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender chimneyswift1 for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Eastside Chimney Swifts question

We (several of us with the Wisconsin Chimney Swift Working Group) hope everyone will get out to try to pinpoint swift roosts in the next couple of weeks (for those in southern Wisconsin, you can keep looking until well into October). It’s an extraordinary spectacle to watch!

Please report any swifts you find, including the exact location, to eBird. Here is a quick guide to finding roost chimneys and how to report them: https://www.wiswifts.org/report-chimney-swift-sightings/ <https://www.wiswifts.org/report-chimney-swift-sightings/>

Thanks for your help! There is still a LOT to find out about where the swifts roost while on migration.

Karen
--
Karen Etter Hale
Lake Mills, WI