Date: 8/21/19 6:14 pm
From: Al Stokie <alstokie99...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Nighthawks Over Park Ridge Wed 8-21-19
Hello Bird People,

Fran mentioned seeing Nighthawks so tonight i tried to see some. I
tried before on 8-15 but saw none. And not many tonight with only 6
seen in 45 minutes. Two were meandering around feeding but the last 4
were migrating directly north to south. So it's a start & it's
definitely time to start looking. I usually look between Aug 20th &
Sept 10th although I never see really big numbers like some do.
Smaller numbers are good enough for me.

Al Stokie

Posted by: Al Stokie <alstokie99...>

<*> Your email settings: