Date: 8/21/19 9:12 am
From: Christopher Cudworth <cudworthfix...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Possible King Rail
Greetings IBETers. My house in North Aurora backs up to a decent quality
wetland with mixed habitat of rushes, cattails, swampish habitat and open
water. We have many species of waterfowl, egrets, herons, cranes, snipe
etc. visit during the year.

For the last five days I've been hearing a quite possible King Rail
calling. I have to act quick when the bird calls but I did capture a short
video with half decent audio. I've listened many times to the Sibley
recordings on my phone app and they line up quite closely. If those of you
with expertise on this species would like to review this video and help
identify this bird, it would be much appreciated. I can either text or send
the clip to you via email.

--
Christopher Cudworth
3C Creative Marketing