Date: 8/21/19 6:20 am
From: William Mueller <wpmueller1947...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Eastside Chimney Swifts question
Tracy,
Look for these sightings (as they get reported) in eBird.
If you are not familiar with how to do that, send me a backchannel message.

William P. Mueller

Director, Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat Observatory, Inc.

Observatory online: https://wglbbo.org

Midwest Migration Network (MMN) Leadership Team

MMN online: https://midwestmigrationnetwork.org

<wpmueller1947...> <wmueller...>

414-698-9108

Port Washington, WI