Date: 8/20/19 6:03 pm
From: Jim McDonald <cjmcd77...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT: Tree Frog
It's one of the two Gray Treefrog species that lives in Michigan (which are
identical). As you say, they can be green too. Green Treefrogs (which don't
live here) don't have bands on their legs.

Jim McDonald

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAPs5FRXkj6CKrbnnmEiTB6DqGNNS84u-fDPeBTTEjbfu38XaPw...>

Join us on Facebook!