Date: 8/20/19 8:19 am
From: NAPBirds <NAPBirds...>
Subject: [birders] Re: Red-headed Woodpecker
Great! They have bred in Sharon Mills County Park, the Grassland right there at Easudes and Sharon Hollow, for many years. Glad they’re still around!
Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<MWHPR09MB14888AD45227358A853FAA0092AB0...>

Join us on Facebook!