Date: 8/19/19 3:23 pm
From: 'P. swanson' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] black ducks (food suggestions)
Hi, Sally. I thought at first it was just a sprain on the bird’s foot but it is still limping when it walks. It also had trouble getting up on the dock to eat, so some kind person here modified it so he could get up there with the rest.
I did mention it to Matt, thinking he would come sooner, but he said he needed help and had more people this coming weekend. He said if I could catch it, I could bring it to him, but I don’t think it’s possible. They aren’t quite that comfortable with me yet and I don’t want to injure it further with a net.
Thanks for your concern. They are beautiful ducks and I think will make someone good pets.
Penny

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<F028EFD6-754B-486F-B130-523D1E93299E...>

Join us on Facebook!