Date: 8/18/19 9:22 am
From: Andy Sanford <asanford2000...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Update on the meadowlarks at Cogswell's Grant
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with Nancy’s sentiment; kudos to Linda and Shilo for making this happen, right here, right now; several of these birds likely would not have survived, or even existed, without their initiative. For a species that has experienced around 90% decline between 1966..2015, that is really something to achieve, right in our own backyard, no less. Thanks to both of them, and also thanks to everyone who donated, gave encouragement, worked behind the scenes, helped bird the area, etc. Folks really came together and made this happen; thanks!

Andy Sanford, Marblehead

Join us on Facebook!