Date: 8/14/19 8:23 pm
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: what Tim R said
Someone reported TOWA from Mt Tabor a few days ago. So l imagine a real movement is involved. Living on the eastern edge of the north Coast Range l've seen one Townsend Warbler in 27 years. That was mid-autumn. I believe the Upper Nestucca CBC had recorded TOWA once. If the Cascade subspecies of lodgepole pine grows within 6 miles of the Oregon Coast in Curry County l expect Townsend's Warbler might perform similar feats of geographic prowess.        Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Roy Gerig <roygerig...> Date: 8/14/19 7:07 PM (GMT-08:00) To: OBOL <obol...> Subject: [obol] Re: what Tim R said 1980s into 2000s I worked often in the coast range, north of about hwy 20 into Tillamook Co.  Townsend's Warblers were unheard of there, unless very rarely in migration.  I had oddly similar jobs to yours, Tim, just looking for what's around and report to the office every week.  Possibly some TOWAs nest in the Siskyoos to the coast?

Join us on Facebook!