Date: 8/13/19 5:47 pm
From: Pip Fisher <pip...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] RE: Yellow-billed Loon -Webster Co.
We (Tyler Grant, Carol, Lincoln, my mother in law Sue and myself) are currently (7:47 pm) viewing the yellow-billed and the common loon from the north fishing jetty at Brushy Creek in Webster county.

Nice, easy, 50-75 yard views, and they appear to be heading towards us.

Bird well and see you in Pella!

Pip Fisher
Northern Polk Co.

Sent from my iPhone