Date: 8/13/19 3:44 pm
From: Dave Weber <dwbirdster...>
Subject: [pen-bird] A Whole Mess 'o Marbled Murrelets Aug 13
After an uneventful day from Natural Bridges to Pigeon Pt, I fortunately decided to stop at the old entrance to Ano Nuevo SP. I walked down to the beach and saw at least 17 Marbled Murrelets just offshore. All were in their brownish breeding plumage, some acquiring the white scapular stripe. Pigeon Pt did have a Wandering Tattler and a family of five Black Oystercatchers.Dave Weber, MilpitasBy phone