Date: 8/13/19 1:37 pm
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Palmyra - migrants
It was very birdy there this morning! I enjoyed a nice feeding flock
that seems to be sticking. I had everything I believe but the Golden-winged!
Oh well..... I can't imagine it would move on far with these winds though.
Good luck to anyone trying tomorrow morning. And morning does seem
to be the time frame. Nothing like a rarity to see old friends again!
The little pit area.

In Camden county - that Whydham pumping station looks really
good for various species. It's loaded with water. Maybe too much at present,
but I will check now and then for herons and shorebirds.

Good birding all. Alas doesn’t look like any more cold fronts for awhile!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>