Date: 8/12/19 6:50 pm
From: John Deacon via Groups.Io <iseekbirds=<verizon.net...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Long Canyon Road, Northern SBC
Peter Schneekloth and I birded Long Canyon Road today.  We saw 31, mostly expected species.  The highlight was 4 White Tailed Kites.  Earlier this year, I reported a pair of WTKI breeding.  Apparently they were successful.  At least one, likely two, of the WTKIs we observed today were juveniles.  Checklist is attached.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S58947496
On the way out, we saw this beauty crossing the road.  We stopped long enough for a few pics, and to escort him safely across the road.

View/Reply Online (#29225): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/29225
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: main+<owner...>