Date: 8/11/19 5:22 pm
From: Cecille Thompson <cecillethompson...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Re: Call for IBL Photos Taken March-July 2018
Thanks, Ann!

All - It works best with my process if you send them directly to me (
<cecillethompson...>). Please include the following information for
each photo:

Species, Sighting Location, County of Sighting, Date of Sighting

No need to wait for a specific "start date" to send your photos. Go ahead
and send them as you process them!

Thanks!

--
Cecille Thompson