I mentioned before how I had to get another larger hard drive, and shuffle things around among drives. It was somewhat of a shock when I was ready to do the next video with chicks and the videos were not in the archive. I was wondering if I accidentally deleted hundreds of shots and video in my moves and deletions. They were in my database, which meant I had taken the steps of weeding, adding data and giving permanent ID numbers. But I finally found still on another hard drive, still in the original day folder, not yet moved to their more permanent location. Such a relief. After moving them and a lot of other stuff, I did a lot of double backing up of stuff before doing anything else.
It had been a long time since visiting again, and now there was the new nesting site with 2 chicks in the enclosure, when I went on July 18. Since, I had so many clips (78) I decided it was too many for one day and so am breaking into 3 parts, now called episodes. So episode 7 shows the chicks in the enclosure, venturing out, parental exchanges. At the end, when I was left by myself in the viewing area behind the rocks, Monty seemed very curious and approached much closer seemingly checking me out.