Date: 8/10/19 7:57 am
From: Cecille Thompson <cecillethompson...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Call for IBL Photos Taken March-July 2018
Publications Committee is working hard to bring our IBL issues caught up.
Final prep is taking place for 2018 volume 2. For 2018 volumes 3 and 4 we
are very short on photos. If you've been hanging on to yours, now is the
time to get them submitted. I know several exist on some of your cameras
(or computers).
Deadline for photos taken March-May 2018: Friday, 8/23
Deadline for photos taken June-July 2018: Friday, 9/6
Thanks for participating!
--
Cecille Thompson
Johnston/Polk