Date: 8/9/19 4:43 pm
From: Laura Paulson <laura...>
Subject: [obol] Re: sandpiper thoughts
Thanks Wayne (and Darrell and Dave too). As usual your answer is most
illuminating and I am appreciative. Trying to get better at looking for the
oddity and not just writing birds off as whatever is expected even if
mostly that is what they turn out to be. You made me smile with the catbird
moniker as well. I love Chuck Philo's name for me.

Laura

Join us on Facebook!