Date: 8/9/19 7:37 am
From: Zia Fukuda <zialeefukuda...>
Subject: [obol] Want to See a Cool Bird?????!!!
Then head on over to https://oregonbirding.org/ and check out Russ Smith's
SUPERB photo of a Bobolink-a bird I've only been to glimpse at a distance.
Congratulations Russ! Your photo will be up the reminder of the month on
the front page of the OBA website!

Ah, speaking of that, it's also time to send your photo submissions my way
if you're interested in entering a photo for the August contest!
The main things to remember are:

1. The photo must be taken of a wild bird in Oregon (you don't have to be
an OBA member!) Within the last 3 months (i.e June, July, or August.)
2. Send your submissions my way before August 14th at 5:00 PM
3. Get out there and see some cool birds!

Join us on Facebook!