Date: 8/7/19 3:13 am
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] NOT Iowa Sighting
My truck unexpectedly took me over to Illinois for a try at the Little
Stint seen there. Arrived 6:15. Bird was on the ground in someone's
scope but before I was able to check it out many of them flushed as if a
Peragrine had come over but we did not sight anything. Searched until
8:10 and got what I think was the bird but lighting was so poor and I
wanted so badly to see it that it could have been a figment of my often
dotty mind. Stayed over and will head out for the AM session in hopes of
getting a look that allows me to put it on my list.

Thanks for letting me share my out of state "walkabout" thanks to my
truck's mind of it's own.

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*