Date: 8/6/19 5:16 pm
From: englander.julie <englander.julie...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Blue Grosbeak continues at Prairie Park Iowa City
I saw the Blue Grosbeak today along the same location James Huntington
described in an earlier post. This bird was slightly farther down going SW
from the fishing dock. Standing in front of a black bench with the plate,
"Wallace Family, Happy Memories", looking toward the big pond, the bird
was singing at the top of a small Oak tree. Happy memories....indeed. A
lifer for me. On this walk, I also saw a couple of Green Herons.

Julie