Date: 8/6/19 12:03 pm
From: Davida Kalina <davidakalina...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET LIttle Stint not seen since 9:30 this morning
The Little Stint was relocated in the North Globe before 12:30 by Luke M
(from the Forbes Research Stn at Chautauqua) and was also seen by several
other birders there. Luke posted on the Facebook IL Rare Bird Alert page
under an existing thread, and I rec'd a txt msg from Vicky Sroczynski, who
had been viewing the bird with Luke and Bob Fisher. I do not have any
further details about location.

Davida Kalina
DuPage County

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019, 1:16 PM Rena Cohen <rena1729...> [ILbirds] <
<ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:

> Bonnie Duman and Valerie Maragos are reporting that the Little Stint was
> seen at the South Globe of Emiquon early this morning, but has not been
> seen since about 9:30 am when a small private plane flushed all the
> shorebirds. Birders had not relocated the bird by noon.
>
> Rena Cohen
> Highland Park

Join us on Facebook!