Date: 8/5/19 5:50 pm
From: 'Reid I. Allen' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Mississippi Kites & Upland Sandpiper
This afternoon, about 1:20PM, Pam and I saw 2 Mississippi Kites circling
above the trees to the east of Terra Park in Johnston. We had parked
near the playground and waited only 30 minutes before the kites appeared.

Earlier today, we found one Upland Sandpiper in a field just east of T
Avenue and just north of 250th Street in Dallas County.  This is the
traditional sod farm on 250th.  The field seemed to have been mowed/cut
recently.

Reid & Pam Allen
West Des Moines