Date: 8/4/19 4:41 pm
From: Nick Lethaby <nlethaby...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Devereux this morning
All,

This afternoon, there were two Lesser Yellowlegs on the slough (including
one very close to the road) and about 80-90 peeps. Also 11 Wilson's
Phalaropes. In general, Devereux gets many more birds in the afternoon.

This morning I checked the E end of El Capitan SB where there were 6 adult
Wandering Tattlers and 7 Spotted Sandpipers

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

<nlethaby...>