Date: 8/4/19 9:23 am
From: Hugh Ranson <zonetail...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Devereux yesterday, and Bird Watch article
Late yesterday I saw a continuing juvenile Yellow-crowned Night Heron at the half bridge. There were 7 Wilson's Phalaropes on the slough along with decent numbers of Least and Western Sandpipers.
For those of you who take the Santa Barbara News-Press or who find alternative ways to read Saturday's Bird Watch column, some news: all freelance writers have been told their articles are on hold for three months. I don't know anything more than this.
Hugh Ranson
Santa Barbara

View/Reply Online (#29184): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/29184
-=-=-